Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Tinkoff Release New Training Kit

Today Tinkoff released its new training cat that will be used during their preseason training, and my is it ghastly. The new black and white design uses what can only remind me of a collide scope design, very similar to what you may find in spy shots of a prototype car. In cars, the idea is to hide the angles and disguise the overall shape of the car. But on a cyclist? Apart from maybe some weight gains what else could they be hiding? 
Tinkoff 2016 Training Kit

Unfortunately, I have to say I am not a fan of their new training kit and wish they stuck with the camo design from 2015. This kit from a far kind of resembles the Rock Racing kit from yesteryear. The one positive I can take from this is that the Tinkoff team won't be using their new kit for races. Stay tuned for their 2016 racing kit release on December 19 

No comments:

Post a Comment